The Greater New Bedford Workforce Investment Board (GNBWIB) will hold a meeting at Wareham Town Hall on October 22 at 5:30 in the auditorium.
The purpose of the meeting is to gather input from business leaders, educators, and residents to help guide the GNBWIB’s strategic planning process and to identify how the GNBWIB can be a driving force in helping to support job creation and workforce development initiatives in the region.
Among the questions they will discuss are:
- What are your greatest needs at this time concerning workforce, economic, education, and youth challenges and opportunities?
- What are the two most important issues you feel should be addressed at this time?
- What would be the best case scenario for your group if we could access the resources needed?
- What do you consider the GNBWIB has done well and what could we do better?
- How would you suggest we follow up on these issues/opportunities?
Those interested are invited to attend and share in the dialogue.